segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2007

Lithium


He was my lithium
My sweet breeze in the dawning of the day
He made me feel like I was in control
I was safe from my own madness.

But the effect didn’t last long
And soon I realized he was just what he was,
A stupid hallucination hidden in a drug
The whole feeling of control,
Calmness…
It was just an illusion.

So, why the effort?
Why the whole nights on the beach,
The sweet words on my ear,
The kisses on my neck…?
Why?

I've missed the part when I love you started to lose its meaning.
I just have missed the point of being in love…


Nina

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

É o que dá a malta utilizar opiàceos exógenos. À medida que os vais utilizando, o organismo deixa de produzi-los...

Mais tarde, qd por algum motivo passas para outra "droga", o corpo ressente-se....

Got the point? Além disso a merda do lítio é um timo-regulador. Podias ter arranjado uma coisinha melhor :p

Beijooooo